- Undoubtedly, the standard bathroom is designed with the standard
user in mind i.e. able bodied and healthy. All too often though,
the design process ignores the physical disabilities of potential
users resulting in a bathroom environment that hinders instead
- A bathroom in rented accommodation or in a property which
may be suitable for an elderly or disabled user benefits greatly
from a layout that is suitable for any user regardless of their
abilities and reflects both good planning and good financial
- Care Design recognise the importance of this and promote a
range of high quality products which offer flexibility and independence
to the frail or disabled user. With our help and a little forward
thinking at the design stage it is possible to avoid expensive
- Our products not only utilise space efficiently, but also
provide durable support without compromising on style.
- With our knowledge of building and architectural design and
a thorough and sensitive understanding of mobility problems
we have become an essential link between the design process
and the end user.
- The product range incorporates most of the items which you
would usually find in a special needs bathroom and a small selection
of these items are shown here, full details are shown in our
literature which can be requested by phoning us or completing
the enquiry page on this site.